Thursday, November 13, 2008

A lovely Rainy Day

It's a lovely gray rainy day in South Jersey. One of those days that you want to curl up in front of a fire with a blanket and a good book...Love those days.

Someone sent me a link to daily thoughts. I'll post it after I check it out.

Today, I am not going to be sarcastic. Seriously, this is hard for me. On so many levels.
I am naturally sarcastic, come from a long line of sarcastic Irish.

My son, who has Asperger's, does not get my sarcasm most times. He understands the word and will ask Mom, are you being sarcastic. ...Ummmm, Yes...sorry!

So, today...No sarcasm, No wise comments..No starting a sentence with "Do you think" when I know all are capable of thinking...

...maybe I should go into a room and curl up with a book!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments: