Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I see SUNSHINE

It has been the most wonderfully snowy winter here in NJ.  Honestly, I really do like snow.  It makes the world so pretty.  I love a two day snow..the kind where it is pretty you can play in it and then it goes away.  That is my perfect world, where it does not get the chance to get dirty looking. 

The kids have tired of the snow...how odd.  This would have never happen to me at 12 and 15.  Well maybe if we have the record amounts.  Now we have floods.  My darling son wants the flood to freeze so he can ice skate on it.  No that he can, but I like that he wants to.

Tomorrow is St Patrick's day.  Which in my family is a national holiday.  Might be because I am t he only one born in the states.  The rest are off hte boat.  But instead of green beer or bangers and mashed, honestly, Champ is the only thing I like on St Pats day, I will be getting kidney stones bashed out.  That has it's good points too....no more painful stones!!

No comments: